Friday, November 2, 2007

Beautiful

Chris sent this to me the other day. It made me cry and reminded me of why I'm spending the rest of my life with him.








My Dearest Ashley,

I lay here tonight with no sleep in sight. I lay here tonight alone in my bed. I lay here tonight with thoughts of you in my head.

Thoughts of your face run over and over.
your smile beams light into the night's darkness.
your eyes radiate warmth more satisfying then the sunday
your hair flows on sparkling on your radiance.

But your beauty is your soul
your heart beats for those around
your souls cries for depths not found
your mind strives for pleasures unseen

I love you so much, my darling
Words cannot capture how I love you
Voices cannot speak of my hearts desire for you
Ears cannot hear a sweeter sound

I love you, more than anything else, more than anyone else
I love you.
I cannot wait to be near you every moment possible.
I cannot wait to be your husband.

Lord, help me to be the husband that honors Your gift to me.
You are a gift to me, my love. And I love you so.

I love you

I miss you

I cannot wait to be near you.

I love you

Forever and ever

I love you

Your Knight in matte armor-

Chris

No comments: